Monday, December 28, 2009

COULDN'T STAY AWAY!





Well, I thought I would not post until after the New Year - but I just could not stay away!

The Knowledge Safari team has been actively getting our new site ready for you! We've also been twittering you can join us at www.twitter.com/knowledgesafari

New posts are brewing and will be coming soon but in the meantime...while everyone is making their New Year's Resolutions and Wishes - we thought we'd ask you - what are your New Year's Wishes for you and your children?

We hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday and our wish is that your wishes come true!

See you soon!

3 comments:

Ally in Wonderland said...

Let me know when you launch! I will be entering those drawings FOR SURE!!! Thanks for reading my blog!!

allyinwonderland0611.blogspot.com

Knowledge Safari said...

Thanks Ally - we will keep you updated!

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've signed up for updates on the new site and am looking forward to the launch.

We aren't making any New Years Resolutions around here, but hope that the next year will be very, very quiet. Or at least quiet when compared to this year.

Quiet is good.

~Jess

Post a Comment