Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Have you ever...




...bought a new car and then all of the sudden all you see on the road is the same car when you thought you had "never" seen that car before? Well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point!


It has been happening to me lately with gluten free food. Ever since I have been blogging and reading posts from others on KnowledgeSafari.com about gluten free living, I have seen it every where! Which is so great for those living with celiac or following a "gfree" diet for autism.


I noticed an entire section at Target - or "Tarjay" to me and yes they know me by name there! Then I noticed a great selection at my local grocery store. I have been reading some reviews on KnowledgeSafari.com about restaurants with gluten free menus and the list goes on and on.


We have a great gluten free giveaway coming up next week. I might just sprinkle a few hints here and there - feel free to throw out a guess!


What gluten free products do you just love? Tell us here and if you want to share it - we would love to have you write a quick review on KnowledgeSafari.com.


2 comments:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

My best friend's mother eats gluten free and I tried the gluten free spaghetti noodles...and truthfully, while they were definitely not noodles that I would eat daily, they weren't bad. They came from Kroger. That's all I know.

;)

Tiffany said...

We tried it with Olivia and it made a negative difference so we quit. BUT, you are so right...once you are looking for it, it was everywhere!! I don't think I found anything particularly wonderful to share...but it's great you're having a giveaway b/c it's so expensive!

Post a Comment