Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have You Heard Of...


... the blog - Elastamom's Excerpts? If you have not been reading her blog you are missing out! Here is the LINK!


Tiffany is the author of this blog and she has a great family that includes Olivia (that's Oliva and her brothers in the picture above) who has Cri du Chat. We have blogged about Cri du Chat in a previous Friday Facts! post - here is the LINK!

I really enjoy this blog because of the honesty, humor and overall positive outlook that you can find there! Olivia is a doll and I love reading about her journey. Seeing Olivia and the entire family in pictures really brings the words to life!

Make sure to check it out and if you have a blog that we are not already following or know of one that we should - please let us know in the comments!

----------
Have you created a profile on Knowledge Safari yet? Please join us!





4 comments:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

I love finding new friends! Thanks!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I agree, finding new parents who are "walking the walk" with us is always good.

I don't think you have my blog on your list, but I read here daily! :)

Mary said...

I read Elasta Mom daily. Tiffany's honesty is beautiful and real. You are missing out if you don't stop by and say hi!

Tiffany said...

Wow, thank you!!!! You just made my day!!

Post a Comment