Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday


What Would You Do Wednesday is feature on the blog where we post a question that has been submitted to us by a reader and we ask you to help us answer it!

Today's question comes from David!

"My question is about encouraging your kids to try something new when you are unsure of how it will turn out yourself. I am always amazed by my kids and what they can accomplish and then again other times I am frustrated by what they can't do to be honest. How do I determine when to encourage and when to back off when considering something new, especially if I am unsure if it will be successful for my kids?"

That's why we love Wednesday's around here ... such great questions! Blog readers, take it away....

------------

Join us at Knowledge Safari!

No comments:

Post a Comment