Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday?


Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.

If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com . Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!


Today's question is from Joey.


"Hey, I use a service dog to help me navigate the world. The other day, I went into a store and they asked me to leave. I was outraged, internally. I did not make a big stink about it, because quite frankly it was embarrassing. What do you think I should do now? If anything."


Let's give Joey some help!


1 comment:

Jo said...

I'm not sure where you are, so I'm going to base my answer on the laws in the United States. Is it a registered service dog? If so, let the store owners know that it is. If they continue to try to block you from entering or refuse to let your dog inside, inform them under no uncertain terms that doing so is a violation of The Americans With Disabilities Act. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment