Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday?


Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.


If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com . Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!


Here is today's question from Alexis!


"Hello! I read a blog that I like about a family dealing with special needs. There have been a few instances where she told her readers how she handled a particular situation and I would have handled it much differently. Is that something that people are actually interested in hearing? Should I have left a comment? I think people are really just wanting to hear accolades vs constructive criticism."


What do you think?


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'd say constructive criticism has to be handled very carefully!

Anonymous said...

If someone asks what you as the reader thinks - I say go for it! Otherwise, I would agree that most people are not really looking for criticism of any kind!

Post a Comment