Monday, November 1, 2010

Who Do You Trust?


Trust is an issue that all parents face without regard to special needs. However, throw special needs in the mix and the issue can become even more intense!


Do you trust your doctor? Therapists? Do you trust the pharmacy? Can you trust your child in the care of others?


Do you trust that most people have the best interest of your child in mind?


I recently was taking care of two children outside the normal realm of my role as a behavior interventionist with this family. I agreed to watch the children for an extended period of time, number one - because I love the kids, number two because I love the parents and number three because they don't really have other options that they trust.


So, it got me thinking...who do you trust?


No comments:

Post a Comment