Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Would You Do Wednesday

Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.

If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com. Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!

Today's question comes from Brad.

"Hi, I think that we have missed a diagnosis of some type of learning disability with my son who is now a teenager. Having read more and more about learning disabilities, I think that he might have one. My question is...is is too late to do anything about it? At this point, I just don't know how to help him."

It's never too late to get the right help Brad! Let's see what the readers think as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment