Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Would You Do Wednesday

Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.

If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com. Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!

Today's question comes from Denise.

"I am having issues with my ex. He is in and out of our lives and we have 2 kids, one with cerebral palsy. My son thinks his father hangs the moon, but is also miserable when he is not around. My ex is so undependable. Should I try to cut him off completely or try again to get him to be more involved?"

Hey readers...what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would arrange your life as if he is not involved but accept him into your life when he can for the kids sake. It would be hard to cut him off totally but I can see your side of wanting to.

Post a Comment