Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Would You Do Wednesday

Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.

If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com .Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!

Today's question comes from Caroline.

"I am heading to my daughter's classroom in a few weeks to talk about special needs. My daughter has CP and uses a walker and is mainstreamed into a typical classroom. They are in 3rd grade and while this discussion is not about her per se, she does have special nneds. So, do I personalize the topic by talking about her? Or, do I just address special needs in general?"

Thanks Caroline! Good luck with your speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment