Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday!


Recently I had a parent ask me this question...


"I have 3 kids, one has special needs. How do I give the "right" amount of time to all of them when my daughter with special needs naturally needs more of my attention?"


Whew - that is a biggie! I think this is a question that applies to all parents, not only those with a child who has special needs. Each child needs more attention at one time or another! But, having a child with special needs, the attention that is required can be never ending. So how to juggle the time is good questions.


So, I am throwing it out to you....What Would You Do? What do you do? Have you tackled this situation in your own home? Any tips?


__________

Make sure to join us at Knowledge Safari! Reviews, Groups, Discussion and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment