Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday


Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday!

This question comes from a reader of our blog, Janelle:

Hi! I have a friend coming to visit me and she will be bringing her daughter who has food allergies (primarily tree nuts). I have rid my home of the allergin and provided her with a list of restaurants that we might frequent while here so that she may call and get any questions answered ahead of time.


My question is: Is there anything else I should be doing to make their stay a good one, with regard to her daughter's allergies? I realize that being outside of her comfort zone can be a little nerve wracking and I want to put her at ease!

So, blog readers, how would you answer this question?
Let's help a fellow blog reader out!


-----------


Have a favorite restaurant that caters to your special needs? Review it on Knowledge Safari!

1 comment:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

I'm allergic to nuts as well...I keep an extra set of gloves and a mask in my purse for when we're out and about and I don't know if people have potential peanut gunk on them.

Perhaps check places they may go during the day to make sure there are no contaminants nearby...like a giant field trip of kindergartners with peanut butter sandwiches at the park!

I don't know...thinking out lout...

Have fun with your friend and enjoy the visit!

Post a Comment