Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday?

Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday! Each week we choose a question that has been submitted to us and we post it for you to help us answer!

This week's question comes from Lauren.

"Hello! I am so happy to have found Knowledge Safari and a community of people where I can relate. My question is about school. My son is Autistic and his teacher is well meaning but has no clue what to do to help him learn. I want to be his advocate but at the same time I do not want to alienate her as I do not think that the result will be switching classes. I would like to redirect some of her efforts and clue her into how to work well with my son. How do you think I can go about this?"

Great question Lauren! Looks for some responses in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment