Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday?


Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.


If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com . Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!



Today's question comes from Ruth.


"Hello, I am a grandparent to many great kids. One of my grandkids is blind. This makes me so sad as she is just the best child. I am sad that she is not able to see the world, see nature, see her family, see me! How do you overcome the sadness that comes along special needs? Don't you feel sad for what your child is missing out on?"



Let's give Ruth a little help!


No comments:

Post a Comment