Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday?


Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.


If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com . Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!


Today's question comes from Leslie.


"My son has Autism and I need a babysitter! How do I find a babysitter for the occassional night out with my husband?"


Any ideas on how to find short term child care when your child has special needs? Let's give Leslie some tips!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh boy!! That's a hard one! :) Have you thought about posting something at the local college in the special education department? I found a great sitter that way!

Post a Comment