Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday


Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.


If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com. Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!


Today's question is from Nora.


"Hello! I could use your advice! It is not that serious of a problem - but it is something I am dealing with right now. I have two children 12 and 14. The one who is 12 isevere autism and various learning disabilities. They both attend the same school and do various activities. Do I expect that they attend each others events to for instance cheer them on for a game or support whatever it is that they are doing? I feel like I supported my siblings and vice versa but is this situation different? Should my expectations be set differently?"


Nora needs our help!

No comments:

Post a Comment